The Innovation Centre model provides proven methods of supporting start-ups and entrepreneurs as they tackle a range of issues common among new businesses. Our support is recognised as a vital means of improving business survival and encouraging innovation in products and services.
The range of advisory services include:
- Developing the business plan and facilitating strategy;
- Investigating the market and assessing opportunities;
- Supporting the assessment of technology and intellectual property of the business;
- Assisting with developing the management teams, the people, skills and training requirements;
- Assessing the funding requirements of the business, designing a funding package and identifying and sourcing funds, including equity, debt and grants;
- Working with team to identify sales channels and development and implementation of a sales plan;
- Determining the level of innovation and development and sourcing appropriate grants or other similar support;
- Providing access to public sector financial grants and programmes for training, product development and marketing.
This added-value service provision plays an important role in improving the survival rate of start-ups, and giving them the best possible chance of growing and bringing products and services to market quickly. The centre also provides access to external assistance in areas such as accounting and bookkeeping, personal/team development and legal advice through a range of partnerships with third parties.