Date: Tuesday 1st September, 9:30am – 12:30pm (registration opens at 08:45).
Demystify the world of sales. You might be a new business owner about to embark on sales for the first time. Or maybe you are looking for some advice on how to develop your growing sales force.This practical masterclass will give you insight into both the sales process (from a technical perspective) and the sales psychology (from a softer perspective).
What you will learn:
- Sales vs Marketing – what’s the difference and why do you need both
- Sales Analysis – The power of truly understanding your figures
- Top Tips for Sales – The psychology and principles behind good sales techniques
- You are responsible for revenue generation in your business
- Sales success is critical for you
- You’re not satisfied with your current results
- You are launching a business and want to start with the right outlook
This Masterclass will be delivered by Emma Stewart, Sales and Marketing Director for Cofficient. Emma has 15 years sales management experience in media and publishing and has worked across a number of sales, business development and marketing roles. Emma understands the world of sales and managing sales people so will give some practical insights and tips on how to create a robust sales process.