Business advisers | Business information | Workshops and events
Whatever stage your business is at, Business Gateway offer a wide range of professional resources and support. All are designed to help you learn new skills, create opportunities and develop strategies for a sustainable business. These include:
• The bgateway.com website is full of information to help all businesses. You'll find advice on important issues such as details on legislation affecting your business sector, marketing on a budget, starting a business and employment.
• Business information - a dedicated team providing information and support on all aspects of starting or growing a business. Types of information we offer include:
o Market research reports
o Tailored company lists
o Demographics and statistics
o International market reports
o Commercial property searches
• To get this information, please call 0845 609 6611 or email email@example.com
• Business Gateway offices across Scotland. Our offices offer support and information to you and your business at any stage. Whether you are looking to identify sources of funding, would like to network with other businesses or need advice on tax, marketing or sales, your local Business Gateway office should be your first stop. Each office also has strong partnerships with a wide variety of professional organisations. Find your local office here.
• Workshops and events - free practical workshops and events throughout Scotland. Find and book workshops using our event finder.
• Business Enquiry Service - Our dedicated team can answer your business questions Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. As well as answering queries they can help you with finding workshops in your local area, provide information about what support is available and put you in touch with your local office. Call 0845 609 6611 or request a free callback to speak to our Business Enquiry Team.
• Business Advisers - Our network of experienced advisers can help you grow and develop your business. Contact your local Business Gateway office to see what support is available in your area.
• Access our social media networks on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn to join our discussions about business and keep up-to-date with Business Gateway news, case studies and guides.