Hillington Park Innovation Centre client, Dimensional Imaging talk to Dr. James Seaward, Assistant Professor of Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center about how he is using the DI4D PRO System to capture facial movements and expressions to develop new research and improve the treatment of craniofacial conditions.
- To capture facial movements and expressions using 3D video technology (“4D”) to assess constructual and functional facial differences in children with craniofacial conditions.
- To evaluate dynamic facial assymetry following cleft lip repair.
- To effectively measure the outcome of craniofacial and cleft surgery (pre & post surgery.)
- To use 4D technology to improve and document the treatment of craniofacial conditions over time.
- To develop new research based on assymetric and abnormal facial movements.
- Validation of using DI4D PRO to capture, evaluate and measure facial movements pre and post surgery and throughout treatment.
- New Research published around dynamic facial assymetry and abnormal facial movements in children with craniofacial conditions.
- Results presented at several international conferences.
Read the full case study at http://www.di4d.com/work/research/university-of-texas-southwestern-medical-center-case-study/